Play Roulette: Rules and Game Types
Play Roulette and Become Successful
Roulette is a game of chance in which the spinning wheel provides incredible gaming experience both for beginners and advanced players. Many people today are interested in how to play Roulette slots such as American Roulette, Roulette Pro and more provided by Playtech, Netent and other software developers.
Roulette: Rules and Secrets
The player should make bets placing the chips either on one number or on the group of numbers. Also, the player can bet on red or black color. As soon as the wheel starts spinning, the ball is moving along the track. The number on which the ball is landed wins the game. The total money prize is given to the one who placed the bet on the winning number.
Try to get some free spins of the wheel if you want to play for free without money risk. Some casinos even let the gamblers play roulette games online for free and cash out their winnings without depositing any real money.
Free spins are given to players as a daily or monthly promotion. New gamers can receive free spins as a welcome bonus after the registration. Some extra spins are granted as a deposit bonus as soon as money is deposited.
Play Roulette: Types of the Game
There are a lot of Roulette variations as this game has been played for many centuries in different parts of the world.
- European Roulette provides greater winning odds to the player. This variation features only one “0” reducing the house advantage. The player has more chances to guess the winning number as the wheel has just 37 pockets.
- French Roulette also has one “0” on the wheel but the system of inside and outside bets is rather complicated. If the outside bet is placed and the ball lands on “0”, the player will only lose half of the bet. If the inside bet is placed and the ball lands on “0”, the bet stands for the next spin.
- Mini Roulette features a smaller wheel and only one zero. If the ball lands on zero, only half of the is returned to the player.
- American Roulette is one of the most popular types and gamblers often wonder about how to play Roulette of American origin. The game features the additional double zero and it drags down winning odds for the players.
- Multi Ball Roulette features up to 10 balls which can be played at once. The players can select balls they’re happy with. No two balls can land in the same square.
- Multi Wheel Roulette features up to 8 spinning wheels. The wagers deposited by gamblers extend across all the wheels.
- Roulette Pro is the upgraded version of the classic game. Such type of the Roulette gives the opportunity to customize the gaming process and enhance the experience depending on the gambler’s preferences.
Generally speaking, your success when playing Roulette depends on the wheel spinning and the random ball movements. This game doesn’t imply any strategy. Each type of Roulette is special. Choose the best variation which fits you best and provides more winning opportunities to your mind.